We want to make each patient feel at home at Guildford Orthodontic Centre. We make sure that each visit is a pleasant experience making sure we work with our patients to ensure the best possible treatment results. We add value to each visit making sure that patients feel welcome and comfortable with every team member.
- We focus on our patients’ individuality, addressing their needs and primary concerns with a detail-oriented attitude. Each treatment plan is created with patients’ unique smiles in mind.
- Educating our patients each step of the way is an important aspect of our practice. We believe the more you know about your care, the better your results will be!
- We have years of experience with Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™ clear aligners. As the only Invisalign Elite practice in Surrey, Dr. Kanani has successfully treated over 500 patients with this effective technology. Patients no longer have to compromise aesthetics while getting an amazing, straight smile!
- Working together with the patients is essential to ensuring that the most successful treatment results are achieved. We work closely with each patient’s family dentist to provide a truly collaborative approach in order to provide each patient the best possible orthodontic care.
- Keeping up with advancing technology is a priority at Guildford Orthodontic Centre. In fact, we were the first practice in British Columbia to incorporate digital intraoral scanning with computer-aided bracket placement!
- Your orthodontic treatment should be as convenient and hassle-free as possible. We offer early morning and evening hours so your appointments don’t interfere with work or school, as well as 24/7 emergency care. Also, with zero-interest affordable monthly payment plans, your new smile can fit easily within your budget.
- Dr. Aly Kanani is a local orthodontist, living and raising his family in the same area where he works. Giving back to the Surrey community is a high priority to everyone in our office. We participate in numerous charities and community events and are the hosts of the bi-annual official Langley Good Deed Awards.